This was printed using grey Hatchbox PLA and the file is listed on Thingiverse if you want to print one of your own and you can find it here:
The figure is printed on a Creality Ender 3 and is hand painted with latex paints. The print time is approximately 5 hours.
- The process starts with laying down a base coat of beige spray paint
- Next, Paint the eyes with a black enamel that allows them to retain a glossy appearance
- Then, Lay in shadow lines with Mars black, hitting all the deep crevices and then wiping of select areas with a damp paper towel.
- Finally, Use a light brown tone to hit some highlight areas such as the cheeks or areas that would be most visible in direct light.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until it fits your vision of how the final product should look.