This was printed using grey Hatchbox PLA. The figure is printed on a Creality Ender 3 and is hand painted with latex paints.
Get yours today!
This was printed using grey Hatchbox PLA and the file is listed on Thingiverse if you want to print one of your own and you can find it here:
The figure is printed on a Creality Ender 3 and is hand painted with latex paints. The print time is approximately 5 hours.
- The process starts with laying down a base coat of beige spray paint
- Next, Paint the eyes with a black enamel that allows them to retain a glossy appearance
- Then, Lay in shadow lines with Mars black, hitting all the deep crevices and then wiping of select areas with a damp paper towel.
- Finally, Use a light brown tone to hit some highlight areas such as the cheeks or areas that would be most visible in direct light.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until it fits your vision of how the final product should look.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|